- Application fee EUR 200 (Payment to the local representative or the veterinary school when submitting your application, non-refundable)
- Entrance examination fee: EUR 250 (Payment to the local representative or the veterinary school when submitting your application, non-refundable)
- Registration fee EUR 220(payment together with the 1st semester tuition fee: before August 20)
- After acceptance of the entrance examination a deposit of EUR 800 should be paid in order to ensure your place within three weeks but this payment is part of your tuition fee so it can be deducted from your next payment (Failing to send the required deposit before the deadline will result in loosing the offered place.)
- Before August 20th the payment should be completed to a total of EUR 6,780 (1st term tuition fee without registration fee)
- Second term tuition is payable in January EUR 4,200
- Fee for 11th (practical) semester EUR 5,490
All payments can be made by bank transfer in EUR to the University's bank account:
Name of Bank: MKB Bank
Address of Bank: H‑1056 Budapest, Váci u. 38., Hungary
Account name: IS International Studies
IBAN: HU12 1030 0002 1047 6764 4882 0047
Swift/BIC code: MKKBHUHB
Note: Please indicate at the transfer both the remarks "Vet.Med" the name of the student (as written in the passport).
Personal checks and money orders are not accepted.
Please note that the above mentioned net amounts have to arrive to the account -- all the bank charges have to be paid by the student.
The cost apply for those who begin their studies in the academic year 2017/18. Tuition fees will not change throughout their studies unless interrupted for more than a year.
I. Prior to Registration at the university
application fee EUR 200
entrance examination fee EUR 250
deposit of 800 EUR
100% all other payments already made
II. After Registration at the university
Students are not entitled to a refund of the tuition fee if they are compelled to withdraw for academic or disciplinary reasons or if the semester is interrupted after October 5th and February 22nd, respectively.
Students are only entitled to a refund on a pro rata basis (months started) if studies are interrupted.
The refund is applicable with the following conditions:
Proportional costs are refundable according to the refund policy stated above.
Claims for a refund must be submitted not later than two weeks after withdrawal. No other claims are acceptable.